Green Pea Production Line
Cina、فاصولياء خضراء、Pea、Green Pea、Garlic Green Pea、Frying Green Pea、Pick Pea
TsungHsing Food Machinery is a professional manufacturer of Frying Green Pea Production Line equipment.
Frying Green Pea is currently one of the most popular snack foods in the world. The more common ones are Garlic Green Pea and Coating Green Pea. TsungHsing Food Machinery provides automatic, high-quality and high-yield Frying Green Pea Production Line, and also develops special process combinations to reduce the damage rate of products during production.
Fried Green Pea.
The process of producing Frying Green Pea can be divided into the following seven steps: Soaking → Dehydration → Screening Machine → Quantitative Feeding → Fryer → De-oiling System → Sprinkling Seasoning System.
The most worrying customers are the quality of the products during the production of Frying Green Pea. In the production process, the increase in the defect rate of the product is often caused by the improper control of the frying temperature, which causes the customer's product to have burst of the pea or the different appearance. The continuous frying machine of TsungHsing Food Machinery uses a temperature-stable mechanism to help customers to prevent burst of the pea of the frying process and enhance the product quality.
1. SoakingDepending on the variety, green beans must be immersed in clear water and food dye 8-12 hours before production, and at the same time screen out the beans with poor selling and appearance, ensuring the quality of the basic raw materials to increase the taste of green beans. After soaking, raw material Green Pea is put into the Frying Green Pea Production Line of TsungHsing Food Machinery.
2. DehydrationIn the stage of water draining, it is necessary to remove the excess water of the Green Pea to prevent affecting the quality of the finished pea and oil due to too much moisture, and to prevent the burst of the pea. The Frying Green Pea Production Line of TsungHsing Food Machinery provides excellent dehydration equipment to ensure that the speed and capacity of water draining can be adjusted according to the requirements of the guests without injuring the quality of Green Pea.
3. Screening MachineThe Frying Green Pea Production Line of TsungHsing Food Machinery is equipped with continuous screening equipment. According to the customer's needs, it can automatically and continuously select the green beans of different sizes according to the specific size of the sieve mesh, so that the size of the product can be easily controlled. Maintain quality and reduce differentiation of the product.
4. Quantitative FeedingThe vibration feeder used in the Frying Green Pea Production Line of TsungHsing Food Machinery ensures that the product can be stably and evenly and quantitatively fed, and the quantitative feeding can maintain the oil temperature stably during the frying process, preventing the product to be uncooked or over cooked caused by excessive oil temperature changes. And the frequency of the vibration can be adjusted according to the demand of the yield.
5. FryerThe frying equipment provided by the Frying Green Pea Production Line of TsungHsing Food Machinery has the added value of energy saving, space saving, oil saving, and high heat exchange rate and recovery rate. The fully automatic control system saves the time for personnel to operate, and also keeps the oil temperature at a certain temperature during the frying process, and ensures the first-in-first-out of the product through the continuous mesh belt to prevent material accumulation. Because of the frying temperature required for fried Green Pea can’t be too high, to prevent the burst of the pea. In addition to convenient subsequent seasoning and packaging process, it also maintains the quality of Green Pea in the production process and the taste after production.
6. De-oilingThe hexagonal de-oiling machine（六角脫油機） of the Frying Green Pea Production Line uses centrifugal de-oiling method, and adjusts the speed and capacity according to the customer's needs to remove excess oil. At the same time, the hexagonal de-oiling machine has the characteristics of simple maintenance and cleaning, which reduces the time cost in the continuous production process, thereby improving production efficiency.
7. Sprinkling and SeasoningTsungHsing Food Machinery has the sprinkling and seasoning equipment which can control the seasoning time and sprinkling amount. Customers can adjust the equipment at any time according to the production demand. The sprinkling and seasoning equipment of Frying Green Pea Production Line with a seamless cylinder design to simplify the cleaning and maintenance of the equipment. The process can reduce the cost of consumption, and at the same time meet the food machinery health and safety design, customers can rest assured about health and safety issues, so that the production process of Frying Green Pea can be safe and stable.
- 150 kg/hr 300 kg/hr 500 kg/hr 700 kg/hr
Soaking → Dehydration → Screening Machine → Quantitative Feeding → Fryer → De-oiling System → Sprinkling Seasoning system → Packing (This is the basic configuration, please contact us for other special processes.)
- High and diverse yield.
- Stable quality to prevent burst of the pea.
- High value added product and it’s easy to produce.
- Economize manpower by automatic production line.
- Safe and hygienic from integrated production.
- Labor and energy saving.
Equipment Information Of Related Product
- Feeding conveyor
- Screening machine
- Continuous frying machine
- De-oil machine
- Dry flavor sprinkler
- Seasoning drum
- Discharge conveyor
- Cooling conveyor
1. Vibration feeder
Specification: Length 860 x Width 840 x Height 1500 mm.
Description: Vibration type quantitative feeding, controlling the yield fed into the fryer.
Power Supply: 90W.
2. Continuous Oil Fryer (150kg/ hr)
Specification: Length 4100 x Width 820 x Height 70 mm.
Oil Using: About 650L.
(1) Continuous frying production, maintaining frying temperature and product quality.
(2) Automatic cleaning system saves cleaning time and manpower.
(3) Automatic filtration and slag removal, increasing the use time and save the cost of oil.
3. Feeding Conveyor
Specification: Length 1500 x Width 850 x Height 1200 mm.
Conveyor Width: 300 mm.
Horsepower Requirements: 1/4 HP.
4. Centrifugal De-oiling Machine
Specification: Length 1740 x Width 1440 x Height 1875 mm.
(De-oiling) Barrel Space: Width 730mm x Height 600mm.
Horsepower Requirements: 2 HP.
(1) Adjustable rotation speed.
(2) Adjustable feeding time.
5. Discharge Conveyor
Specification: Length 1500 x Width 850 x Height 1200 mm.
Conveyor Width: 300 mm.
Horsepower Requirements: 1/4 HP
6. Vibration Powder Sprinkler
Specification: Length 1610 x Width 630 x Height 1570 mm.
Axial length of powder sprinkling: 1M.
(1) Adjustable sprinkle quantity according to the needs of customers.
(2) The way of sprinkling powder is similar to the large-width feeding method of waterfall.
7. Rotary Seasoning Drum
Specification: Length 2100 x Width 1100 x Height 1800 mm.
Features: Adjustable speed and time according to the needs of customers.
PERIPHERALS / ACCESSORIES
1. Fine Filter
Specification: Length 1750 x Width 1410 x Height 1760 mm.
Conveyor Width: 970 mm.
Horsepower Requirements: 1/4 HP
(1) Continuous on-line filtration to simultaneously filter the frying oil in production.
(2) Filter effect can be achieved 80Mesh, to ensure the quality of the filter.
Product Size: Length 3200 x Width 2650 x Height 2320 mm.
Frypan Size: Length 2400 x Width 2100 x Height 160 mm.
Horsepower Requirements: 5 HP.
Features: Adjustable quality by independently controlled firepower of each fire tube.
- Frying Pea Production Line
- Frying Nut Production Line
- Frying Broad Bean Production Line
|United State||Middle East||Indonesia||Thailand||Australia|
Green Pea Production Line
- Finished Product Gallery
- Related Products
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides a complete Corn Curl Production Line, from the processing of the raw material shape by extruding and inflating to be fried and seasoned. The Corn Curl Production Line of TSHS uses the corn, which is the simplest raw material and easy to obtain around the world. Shape by extruding and inflating, and then put into the continuous fryer and season it. It becomes the tasty snack and suitable for all ages. Corn grit, the raw material of the Corn Curl Production Line, having a special characteristic after mixed with water: It will become thick and hard by quick hit, but not by slow collision. Therefore, the Corn Curl Production Line uses this characteristic to mix and heat the corn grit and water, and then extrudes them by mold. Because of the steam inside contacts with air that increases the volume of the Corn Curl and to be extruded. At last, the striped tasty snack comes out and suitable for all ages. This product is widely used all over the world, and the well-known names are Twisty、Cheetos、KuKure、CornCurl.Most corn curls in the market are fried food. First, mixing corn and water, and then heating. Second, shaping and extruding by mold. Because the steam inside contacts with air that increases the volume. At last, the striped snack comes out.
GP100, GP200, GP300
Baked Extruded line, Corn Snack Extruded Line, Direct Expand Extruded Line, Popper Production Line, Cheese ball Production line, Thai Roll Snack Production Line, Grain Puff Production Line, Puff Corn Production Line TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides a machinery manufacturing, making the raw materials (grains like corn and rice) processing instantly into required shape, then baked and flavor added to be tasty snacks. The Grain Puff Production Line of TSHS is easy to control and economize manpower by automatic production line, and the equipment is made of stainless steel which is easy to clean and accord to the requirements of food hygiene regulations. The whole production cycle uses rice or corn mash or other grains as raw materials, producing delicious products through the steps of mixing and humidification, grain bursting, cutting, drying or baking, and seasoning. By changing the mold, different shapes of products can be made on the same production line. With the injection machine, it can produce products with fillings, increase the taste of the products, suitable for all ages, and is one of the most popular snacks in the world.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides manufacturing equipment for processing raw materials such as nut processing, frying, baking, roasting, seasoning and coating. Nut snack foods are widely accepted and popular products all over the world. Both the Western and Eastern culture, and even different food cultures are accepted. Commonly used in processing methods are frying, roasting, drying, baking…etc. It is also divided into coating and non-coating. Nut products are widely accepted by the people in the world's snack food culture, regardless of Western or Eastern culture, and the nut processed products are considered the most original item for snack foods. From the baking and frying of the nut products to the later derivatives such as coating with powder or liquid, garlic peanuts. Agricultural products such as peanuts, green beans, cashews, and almonds…as the raw materials, which are widely used and easily obtained all over the world, are fried or baked and then seasoned to produce snack foods that are suitable for all ages and delicious. The finished-products of nuts on the current market could be classified by product category into coating with powder or liquid and without coating with anything; classified by ripening process into frying and roasting. According to the different processes and seasonings, the processing methods of nuts are kaleidoscopic and easy to develop new products. It is a product which could be worthy invested enormous time and effort in term of the industries of leisure food.
Noodle snakes (also known as snack noodles) are the bulk of the snack food market in Asia. Using the simple raw material - flour, which is easy to obtain around the world, mixed with water and other raw material to stir into dough, then stretched into crust, cut with a knife, and after frying and seasoning, it can produce the snack foods which are suitable for all ages and delicious. For casual food, the most common are fried noodle snack and crispy noodles. Among the long-term products in the Taiwan market, the most famous one are the “everyone says GOOD GOOD EAT” series products of Wei Lih Food company; In Japan is the Baby Star Crispy Noodle Snack of OYATSU company (ベビースターラーメン); in Malaysia is the New Star company's brand Snek ku is also quite popular; in the Thai market, the fried noodel snakes were made into the shape of chicken legs, let the word chicken leg (ขาไก่) become a synonym for fried noodle snakes in Thailand. TsungHsing Food Machinery provides an automated, high-quality noodle snake production line is safe and hygienic, and can be produced easily and quickly.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) is a manufacturer of snack food production line equipment for processing potato chips from agricultural products. The Potato Chips Production Line of THSH is automatic, which is easy to operate and economizes manpower. The equipment is made of stainless steel, which is easy to clean and meets hygienic standards. Using fresh potatoes as raw materials, the whole process of washing, peeling, slicing, washing, de-watering, frying, seasoning and other steps to make delicious potato chips. The crispy taste with different flavors and packaging, suitable for all ages, and it is one of the most popular snack food in the world.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides snack foods through the processing of production equipment for the processing of surimi as the main raw material. It is a derivative application of fish products. The Pollack Fish Snack can be said to be a classical Taiwanese snack, and many people have fond childhood memories of it. It is said that the pollack fish snack was invented by the Japanese and later passed to Taiwan. It was considered a high class import food that gradually became an important product in the surimi processing industry in Taiwan. Related applications are widely used in various Asian countries.
Snack pellet generally refer to cereal, potato and bean with less water content as the main raw materials through the process of extruding, heating to increase volume itself. Due to fluffy texture of food, crispy and sweet, which is very popular.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides the equipment of the Fish Murukku Production Line. From the process of the raw material shape by extruding, to the process of frying, seasoning to finished snack foods. Murukku is the most popular and delicious snack in India and Southeast Asia. It originated in southern and western Indian cuisine. The earliest version of the snack is made by hand-kneading rice flour, flour, soy flour and seasoning. First, put into a small container the be extruded into a flat spiral, and then fried in vegetable oil until crisp. Today's food manufacturers also manufacture and sell such snack foods in factories, not only in India and Southeast Asia, but also around the world. In some areas, especially in the UK, fish murukku s are often sold with processed snack foods such as potato chips.
Providing the production equipment for banana processing, slicing, frying and seasoning of agricultural products.
- Product catalog Download
- The exhibition of Dubai and Indonesia
GULFOOD MANUFACTURINGRead More
Country ：Dubai Emirates
DATE：2019.10.29 ~ 2019.10.31
PLACE：Dubai World Trade Centre
Country ：Indonesia Jakarta
DATE：2019.10.30 ~ 2019.11.02
- New Product Launch
R&D New Project, Upgrade The FryerRead More
How to provide customers with continuous and uninterrupted frying of sugared products for a long time, so as to achieve the highest production capacity,...
- The exhibition of Bangladesh
Bapa Foodpro International ExpoRead More