Corn Curl Production Line
Kurkure Production Line、Corn Curl production line、Kurkure Production line、Cheese curls、Cheese Puff
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides a complete Corn Curl Production Line, from the processing of the raw material shape by extruding and inflating to be fried and seasoned.
The Corn Curl Production Line of TSHS uses the corn, which is the simplest raw material and easy to obtain around the world. Shape by extruding and inflating, and then put into the continuous fryer and season it. It becomes the tasty snack and suitable for all ages.
Corn grit, the raw material of the Corn Curl Production Line, having a special characteristic after mixed with water: It will become thick and hard by quick hit, but not by slow collision. Therefore, the Corn Curl Production Line uses this characteristic to mix and heat the corn grit and water, and then extrudes them by mold.
Because of the steam inside contacts with air that increases the volume of the Corn Curl and to be extruded. At last, the striped tasty snack comes out and suitable for all ages. This product is widely used all over the world, and the well-known names are Twisty、Cheetos、KuKure、CornCurl.
Most corn curls in the market are fried food. First, mixing corn and water, and then heating. Second, shaping and extruding by mold. Because the steam inside contacts with air that increases the volume. At last, the striped snack comes out.
- In case of different products, please contact our business department and our staffs will be serving you.
Mixer → Feeder → Extruder → Screening → Quantitative Feeding → Oil Fryer → Seasoning → Cooling Conveyor → Packing
- The raw material is easy to get: Corn Grit + Water were pressurized heat through friction, then shaped and extruded by the air ingress.
- Simple productive process: Shaping and extruding → Frying → Seasoning, then packaging for sale.
- Easy to control and economize manpower by automatic production line.
- Stable quality of the Corn Curl Product from integrated production, and it compliances the law on food hygiene.
- Compared with other production lines, the Corn Curl Production Line is easier to control, low investment, large output value, and high profit. It is all about whether the enterprise can seize market opportunities and use the Corn Curl Production Line to start profit-earning investment.
EQUIPMENT INFORMATION OF RELATED PRODUCT
(1) Mixer→Raw Material Mixing and Humidification : For the humidity of general commercially available corn flour raw materials are about 12~13%, the raw materials need to be uniform mixed with water to reach the humidity 15~16%.
(2) Feeder→Vaccun Feeding Machine: The humidified mixture of good corn raw materials, sent to the extruder.
(3) Product Molding—》Extruder: Mixed corn grit, which is sent from the extruder bucket to the composite millstone by screwing through the extruder, after molding the product is semi-finished products.
(4) Screening→Screening machine :The semi-finished products will be the initial screening, will be too small semi-finished products in this first screening out to stabilize the quality of finished products after frying.
(5) Quantitative Feeding→Quantitative Feed Machine: The use of vibration to semi-finished products into the frying machine in order to avoid frying due to the amount of material into the oil temperature.
(6) Frying and Cooking→Continuous frying machine: The selected corn strips are sent to the fryer for frying, and the fryer of THSH has the characteristics of two highs and three savings which can be stabilized early and filtration systems designed for agitating blade corn oil plus strip, so that products can reach 200 to 300 kg/ hr of the production capacity. The general temperature setting is about 170-190 ° C when frying, and the frying time is from 40 to 90 seconds, depending on the raw materials.
(7) Seasoning→Rotary Seasoning Drum: Modest seasoning after sent the fried Corn Curl to the rotary seasoning drum according to local taste. If the customer only needs simple seasoning powder seasoning, it is recommended to use the flavor powder sprinkler, the liquid sprayer and the rotary seasoning drum to make the seasoning powder being attached to the product.
If the customer needs to mix the seasoning powder with the seasoning liquid, it is recommended to use the spray mixer and the mix of barrels, so that the seasoning liquid can be attached to the product.
|(8) Inspection Cooling→Cooling Conveyor: After the seasoning of the product temperature is still about 70 to 80 degrees, the use of cooling conveyor can effectively cool the product temperature (about 40 to 50 degrees) to facilitate the back into the packaging machine, and can use the cooling conveyor to do product testing, here With the artificial sale of poor products will do the final screening shave to get the best product.|
PERIPHERALS / ACCESSORIES
(1) Fryer Accessories (optional)
(2) Scraping at the Bottom
(3) Online Fine Filter
(4) Vacuum Oil Water Separator
(5) Oil Cooling System
(6) Oil Drum Insulation / Cooling System
(7) Seasoning System
(8) Corn Curl Extruder Accessories (optional)
- Snack Foods, Corn Curl, Cheetos Products,Kurkure,Nik Nak Line.
- Related Products
GP100, GP200, GP300
Baked Extruded line, Corn Snack Extruded Line, Direct Expand Extruded Line, Popper Production Line, Cheese ball Production line, Thai Roll Snack Production Line, Grain Puff Production Line, Puff Corn Production Line TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides a machinery manufacturing, making the raw materials (grains like corn and rice) processing instantly into required shape, then baked and flavor added to be tasty snacks. The Grain Puff Production Line of TSHS is easy to control and economize manpower by automatic production line, and the equipment is made of stainless steel which is easy to clean and accord to the requirements of food hygiene regulations. The whole production cycle uses rice or corn mash or other grains as raw materials, producing delicious products through the steps of mixing and humidification, grain bursting, cutting, drying or baking, and seasoning. By changing the mold, different shapes of products can be made on the same production line. With the injection machine, it can produce products with fillings, increase the taste of the products, suitable for all ages, and is one of the most popular snacks in the world.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides manufacturing equipment for processing raw materials such as nut processing, frying, baking, roasting, seasoning and coating. Nut snack foods are widely accepted and popular products all over the world. Both the Western and Eastern culture, and even different food cultures are accepted. Commonly used in processing methods are frying, roasting, drying, baking…etc. It is also divided into coating and non-coating. Nut products are widely accepted by the people in the world's snack food culture, regardless of Western or Eastern culture, and the nut processed products are considered the most original item for snack foods. From the baking and frying of the nut products to the later derivatives such as coating with powder or liquid, garlic peanuts. Agricultural products such as peanuts, green beans, cashews, and almonds…as the raw materials, which are widely used and easily obtained all over the world, are fried or baked and then seasoned to produce snack foods that are suitable for all ages and delicious. The finished-products of nuts on the current market could be classified by product category into coating with powder or liquid and without coating with anything; classified by ripening process into frying and roasting. According to the different processes and seasonings, the processing methods of nuts are kaleidoscopic and easy to develop new products. It is a product which could be worthy invested enormous time and effort in term of the industries of leisure food.
Noodle snakes (also known as snack noodles) are the bulk of the snack food market in Asia. Using the simple raw material - flour, which is easy to obtain around the world, mixed with water and other raw material to stir into dough, then stretched into crust, cut with a knife, and after frying and seasoning, it can produce the snack foods which are suitable for all ages and delicious. For casual food, the most common are fried noodle snack and crispy noodles. Among the long-term products in the Taiwan market, the most famous one are the “everyone says GOOD GOOD EAT” series products of Wei Lih Food company; In Japan is the Baby Star Crispy Noodle Snack of OYATSU company (ベビースターラーメン); in Malaysia is the New Star company's brand Snek ku is also quite popular; in the Thai market, the fried noodel snakes were made into the shape of chicken legs, let the word chicken leg (ขาไก่) become a synonym for fried noodle snakes in Thailand. TsungHsing Food Machinery provides an automated, high-quality noodle snake production line is safe and hygienic, and can be produced easily and quickly.
TsungHsing Food Machinery is a professional manufacturer of Frying Green Pea Production Line equipment. Frying Green Pea is currently one of the most popular snack foods in the world. The more common ones are Garlic Green Pea and Coating Green Pea. TsungHsing Food Machinery provides automatic, high-quality and high-yield Frying Green Pea Production Line, and also develops special process combinations to reduce the damage rate of products during production. Fried Green Pea.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) is a manufacturer of snack food production line equipment for processing potato chips from agricultural products. The Potato Chips Production Line of THSH is automatic, which is easy to operate and economizes manpower. The equipment is made of stainless steel, which is easy to clean and meets hygienic standards. Using fresh potatoes as raw materials, the whole process of washing, peeling, slicing, washing, de-watering, frying, seasoning and other steps to make delicious potato chips. The crispy taste with different flavors and packaging, suitable for all ages, and it is one of the most popular snack food in the world.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides snack foods through the processing of production equipment for the processing of surimi as the main raw material. It is a derivative application of fish products. The Pollack Fish Snack can be said to be a classical Taiwanese snack, and many people have fond childhood memories of it. It is said that the pollack fish snack was invented by the Japanese and later passed to Taiwan. It was considered a high class import food that gradually became an important product in the surimi processing industry in Taiwan. Related applications are widely used in various Asian countries.
Snack pellet generally refer to cereal, potato and bean with less water content as the main raw materials through the process of extruding, heating to increase volume itself. Due to fluffy texture of food, crispy and sweet, which is very popular.
TsungHsing Food Machinery (TSHS) provides the equipment of the Fish Murukku Production Line. From the process of the raw material shape by extruding, to the process of frying, seasoning to finished snack foods. Murukku is the most popular and delicious snack in India and Southeast Asia. It originated in southern and western Indian cuisine. The earliest version of the snack is made by hand-kneading rice flour, flour, soy flour and seasoning. First, put into a small container the be extruded into a flat spiral, and then fried in vegetable oil until crisp. Today's food manufacturers also manufacture and sell such snack foods in factories, not only in India and Southeast Asia, but also around the world. In some areas, especially in the UK, fish murukku s are often sold with processed snack foods such as potato chips.
Providing the production equipment for banana processing, slicing, frying and seasoning of agricultural products.
Corn Curl (Kurkure) production line
- Finished Product Gallery
- Product catalog Download
The exhibition in Thailand
Food Pack Asia 2020Read More
Country ：Thailand Bangkok
DATE：2020.02.12 ~ 2020.02.15
PLACE：Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
The exhibition in Singapore
In response to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. After the careful consideration, the organizer decided to postpone the exhibition of FHA-Food & Beverage 2020.Read More
Currently, the new exhibition...
The exhibition of India
The exhibition will be cancel.