The main raw material of inflated food is cereals, potatoes or beans, the way of producing inflated food by baking, frying and extruding, during producing process, raw material affected by heat and water evaporated rapidly therefore the volume of finished products increased obviously.
CE Marking on a product is a manufacturer's declaration that the product complies with the essential requirements of the relevant European health, safety and environmental protection legislation, wherever it produced by European Union or foreign country when products sell into EU, there must be a CE Marking on it which means it can be sold or used in Europe legally.
Usually caused by two chemical reactions:
1. Oxidized rancidity: Oxygen in the atmosphere reacts with unsaturated oils produce grease oxidation phenomenon in the frying process. Because of oxidized, oils produce unstable peroxides and the lipid peroxidation value increased. The higher of oxidation value, oil rancidity and oil consumption will be more obvious.
2. Hydrolysis rancidity: The moisture in the grease will hydrolyze the oil into free fatty acids, and make acid value increased.
1. Temperature controlled
2. Filter the used frying oil
3. Oil replacement
4. Reduce the moisture of the fried
5. Wash the frying machine
6. Avoid excessive ventilation
7. Avoid using copper and manganese containing utensils
8. Add antioxidants to extend oil life
9. Storage oil at favorable environment
Acid value means required the number of milligrams of potassium hydroxide (KOH) that neutralization the free fatty acids in 1 g fat.
Because oil is easily to oxidized, and hydrolysis of the oil is usually accompanying at same time. With the frying temperature goes higher, the oil is faster to rancidity. Usually ,we can’t determine the oil rancidity or not by color or taste, so we use the index "acid value (AV )" to determine.
Paste peanuts are rich in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins and calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and other minerals. It benefit to the heart, kidney, spleen, intestine.
There are many ways to class the Grain Puff, according to different kind of raw material such as glutinous rice, Penglai rice, wheat, barley, potato, grains, beans, all kinds of starch and complex raw materials, the application of each type of raw materials (powder or fine grain) different are due to process.
Peanuts are rich in very high value of nutrition and health. Because of peanut contains multiple unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin B, protein, lecithin and other nutrients. it can reduce cholesterol, stable blood glucose concentration, delay aging. Others, peanuts also contain a phenolic compound called "resveratrol", it can promote the growth of intestinal bacteria, especially Lactobacillus probiotics.